Monday, September 20, 2010

Theme To Nights Was Purses/Briefcase

                                                           1st-LadySunfireErin
                                                           2nd-Aisling Caiba
                                                           3rd-Sid Kormann 
    I just don't know what to say my first win,  I was totaly surprised when I saw that I won 3rd place.  To the 1st and 2nd place winners I give a big congrats!
    To all the Models I applaud you, we all work so hard I think every one did a great job tonight.  We all have a dream to succeed in this and all of us work hard to see our dream come true.  CWS is the place to be the best you can be.
                                                                                                                                                                                             
Thank You Steve,  Anrol and Our Judge Victoria Allegiere
                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment